A PEAK real estate agent can provide the focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home of your dreams. A PEAK real estate agent will:
- Assist in determining how much house you can afford and help you get prequalified or preapproved for a loan.
- Simplify your search by helping you define home and neighborhood criteria.
Screen new listings daily and alert you of homes that match your criteria.
- Keep you abreast of local market conditions, so you can make informed decisions.
Gather in-depth detail on each home, schedule tours and point out the advantages and possible drawbacks of each property.
- Work with you in drafting an appropriate offer and serve as your representative when presenting it to the seller.
- Negotiate a contract that considers your goals and leads to a successful closing.
- Personally refer you to proven service providers, such as inspectors, appraisers, title companies, warranty providers, insurance agencies, attorneys, carpenters, movers and more.